Holiday Packages: for individuals, couples, families and groups within India and overseas
MICE: Meetings, Incentive, Conferences and Events
Air Ticketing: for both domestic and international travel
Business Travel hotels and car rentals within India
Specialized Tours: for business professional from various fields, nature lovers and students all who want to gain knowledge and experience what is closest to their hearts – age no bar
Cruise Reservations: for smooth sailing across the seven sea
Passport and Visa: obtaining Indian passports, and visa for all countries
Procuring Foreign Currency: for international tickets and world packages purchased with us, at unbelievable discounted rates
Airport Assistance for Group Travel: at all cities in India
Valentine’s Day might have originated in Europe, but a lot of people nowadays are travelling to Asia during the love month. Amadeus’ Air Traffic Travel Intelligence report reveals Asia as the biggest market for air travel. It can be concluded that when it comes to romantic tourist attractions, the world’s biggest continent is not that far behind Europe.
Beach activities are the best activities. Whether you want to simply relax and sunbathe on the sand,
or if you like to be more active by swimming in the ocean or playing volleyball or other beach sports.
Family holiday memories are best made on a sunny beach. Look back fondly over your holiday on the sand with your loved ones. The beach is your oyster; young ones can splash and paddle to their hearts’ content while young architects can construct their ideal sandcastle. Teenagers can plug into their music, whilst mum and dad relax into a good beach read. There are minimal compromises necessary when you’re heading for the beach. Think of it. Relaxing on a beautiful beach with your other half, with the sand between your toes and the summery smell of sun cream reminding you you’re on holiday.
Fun & Family
A family that travels together creates countless memories together. Take some time out from crazy schedules and monotonous routines and plan the perfect family vacation. Go on a cruise or a quiet beach holiday with tonnes of activities for kids. Be awed by the adventurous rides of Universal Studios Singapore, or visit Water World in Dubai. Plan the ideal holiday for everyone and collect innumerable smiles together!
If private yachts, gourmet meals and extravagant spas rock your boat, our luxury holidays are made for you. Rare leisure experiences crafted to your needs include private cruises on a crewed yacht, fully stocked bars and breathtaking views of the French Riviera.
Asia’s Top 10 Romantic Destinations
1. Boracay Island, Philippines (Pearl of the Orient)This tropical paradise is hailed as 2013 Best Beach in Asia by TripAdvisor and number 2 in the 2013 World’s Best Islands list of Travel + Leisure. Aside from the stunning powdery, white-sand beaches, this place is also ideal for couples this love month because they can find affordable hotels on Boracay island that are close to the myriad of fun activities they can enjoy.
Adventurous couples can engage in exhilarating sports and activities such as snorkeling, scuba diving, parasailing, and windsurfing on Bulabog Beach. They can also explore the island’s beauty through an afternoon of horseback riding. Couples can also have front seats to the captivating Boracay sunset by renting a paraw sailboat or by simply setting up a private picnic or dinner by the beach.
2. Bali, Indonesia (The Island of the Gods)An intimate paradise experience awaits couples in the island of Bali. This Indonesian attraction boasts of crystal blue waters, white and black sands, tropical forests, lush landscapes, and ancient temples. Couples have several activities to choose from like aquatic sports, cycling, or a guided walk to the rainforest and the beautiful temples. For those who want some food variety from those in cheap hotels in Bali can enjoy a dreamy dinner experience from the rooftop restaurants in Seminyak.
The SOS Supper Club and the Lunar Bar Restaurant & Sky Lodge offer auspicious food, drinks, and a magnificent view of the sunset. Couples looking for tranquility can have Julia Robert’s Eat Pray Love experience in Bali’s enclave in Ubud. The Maya Ubud Resort Spa is a luxurious and serene resort where guests can enjoy a well-deserved R-and-R.
3. Phuket, Thailand (Pearl of the South)Referred to as Pearl of the South or the Pearl of the Andaman Sea, Phuket definitely lives up to its flashy nickname because of its pleasant weather, majestic sandy beaches, and bustling nightlife. The largest and most visited island in Thailand is ideal for couples because of the various entertainment options available day or night. There is a designated beach for every type of person visiting Phuket. Couples who prefer mingling with crowds can enjoy noisy and hedonistic Patong beach, while the laid-back ones can take pleasure in the ambiance of Karon beach.The south of Kata has beaches that are nice and quiet, so does the north of Patong and Kamala such as Surin, Bang Tao, and Nai Yang.
Aside from relaxing at the beaches, couples can also visit the town’s busy markets, Sino-Portuguese architecture, and Chinese herbal clinics. They can also venture out in a car or scooter to check out Phuket’s viewpoints for sunset.
4. Siem Reap, Cambodia (Great Gate to Angkor)Siem Reap, Cambodia, is known as the home of the famous Angkor Wat, but there is more to this city than its admired temples. Besides Angkor Wat’s magnificent architecture, another sight pleasing to the eye are the visiting monks clad in orange robes, creating a striking but attractive contrast against the ancient-gray walls. Angkor Wat is a romantic place to visit during the love month because here couples can capture the majestic sunrise slowly being revealed from the darkness inside the temple.
Aside from admiring the largest monument in the world, couples can also enjoy Siem Reap’s other tourist attractions like the Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda, the Banteay Srey Butterfly Center, the Angkor National Museum, the Phnom Kulen National Park, and the Prek Toal Bird Sanctuary.
5. Bangkok, Thailand (Land of Smiles/Venice of the East)In 2008, Travel + Leisure named Bangkok as World’s Best City, beating Florence in Italy and Bali in Indonesia. It is also a hot city according to the World Meteorological Organization; tourists need to bring an umbrella and stay hydrated. Aside from marveling at the fascinating Buddhist temples in the city, couples can also admire the warmth and hospitality of the Thai people. Hailed as the Land of Smiles, Bangkok remains to be one of the friendliest cities in the world.
6. Maldives (The Necklace Island)Known as the flattest country, the Maldives has a maximum elevation above sea level of eight feet (2.4 meters). Despite its lowest high point, this happy island is advertised as “the sunny side of life” because of its tropical and tourist-friendly climate.
The Maldives can offer couples a dreamy love month because of its excellent beaches, exotic nature, and ethnic events in the over one thousand islands. The high visibility of the waters all year round makes this country’s waters perfect for scuba diving. Couples can marvel at the world’s richest coral reef areas and over 1,000 species of fish and other marine creatures.
7. Palawan, Philippines (The Land of the Promise)Named as the World’s Best Island for 2013 by Travel + Leisure, Palawan is also considered as the zenith of romance in the Philippines. Aside from its immaculate white sand, the island is also blessed with crystal-clear waters, untouched beaches, and diverse flora and fauna.
In fact, the Secret Lagoon Beach in El Nido was ninth in TripAdvisor’s list of the Best Beaches in Asia. After diving and snorkeling, couples can have a memorable tour of the Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park, home to one of the world’s longest underground rivers, which is also recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
8. Hoi An, Vietnam (The Lantern Town)Hoi An, Vietnam—also known as The Lantern Town—is another perfect place for couples. Here they can take a stroll while viewing the sunset, sip cocktails in a character bar, and enjoy an al fresco dinner in a riverside cafe in the Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
This island is also known for its delectable and affordable street food. At less than $2, couples can savor white rose dumplings and fat noodles (cao lau) served with mint and pork. After munching on local delicacies, couples can ride a colorful wooden boat on the Thu Bon River or a breezy bicycle ride around Old Town.
9. Kyoto, Japan (The Ancient City)In Japan, February is not just the month of love; it is also celebrated as the chocolate month! Kyoto is considered Chocolate Paradise as local cake and sweet shops, cafes and restaurants, and department stores all provide special Valentine’s Day chocolates, foods, and gift products. Kyoto also has 17 UNESCO World Heritage sites that couples can visit; three of notable ones are Kinkaku-ji (The Golden Pavilion), Kiyomizu-dera, and Ryoan-ji.
Couples can also make a wish at the wishing ball found near the 24-meter-high statue of Bodhisattva of Mercy, which was created in 1955 to honor the casualties of World War II.
10. Halong Bay, Vietnam (World’s Eighth Wonder)Halong Bay is one of the top tourist destinations in Vietnam because of its distinctive wildlife, amazing terrain, and beautiful caves. Couples can admire the unique caves and grottos filled with limestone karsts. Me Cung Grotto even has fossilized layers of shells signifying that the cave was inhabited about 7,000 to 10,000 years ago.
Some tourists are able to explore the island’s beaches and mountains, but so much more are left untouched due to their steep sides and extreme heights. Thousands of karst formations lie around the bay; some look like a tortoise, a girl, roosters, and soldiers. They are also the reason why Halong Bay has been named a UNESCO World Heritage site and why it has been identified as one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature by the New7Wonders Foundation.